The Rams Club NC

The Rams Club was founded in 1938 to offer financial aid to worthy young men and women seeking an education at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and to support University programs by providing services and funds for the construction of facilities or purchase of equipment. Contributions are used to improve the athletic facilities as well as cover annual operations of the Foundation, construction and development of special projects, including the Smith Center, Koury natatorium, McCaskill soccer center, Francis Henry stadium, Eddie Smith indoor practice facility; the new softball complex, expansion of Kenan stadium, and renovation of the Finley golf course.