Roberson Museum and Science Center NY
The Roberson Museum and Science Center, originally named the Roberson Memorial Center, was established by the will of Alonzo Roberson in 1934 and opened in 1954. A complex institution, Roberson encompasses the Binghamton campus of museum and science center, including historic buildings. Roberson welcomes people of all ages and backgrounds and seeks to excite and enrich through creative and interactive experiences that lead to a greater understanding of ourselves, our neighbors and our universe. To these ends, Roberson provides our community and region with multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary learning opportunities through exhibitions, public programs and school programs.