Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee WI
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee inspires and empowers all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens. Children have been coming to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee since 1887, when Annabell Cook Whitcomb transformed two basement rooms at Plymouth Church in downtown Milwaukee into a Club for boys. Today, we are the oldest and largest youth-serving agency in the city. Everyday, thousands of Milwaukee's most disadvantaged youth stream through our doors and meet positive role models, feel safe and secure and participate in life-changing programming.